Hytera Presents TETRA and DMR technology Highlights at PMRExpo 2016
Also this year Hytera is presenting a stand at the PMRExpo in Cologne. The well-known manufacturer of professional wireless communications equipment will be calling for attention with some new highlights.
Especially two brand new products are in the spotlight at the Hytera stand E02. The new PD985 handheld radio and the new TETRA base station DIB-R5 outdoor.
PD985 Handheld Radio
The new star in the class of DMR handheld radios is the PD985. Some highlights:
- Single Frequency Repeater Mode PD985 is able to use one slot to receive signals and another slot to transmit it in the same frequency in DMO mode to extend communication distance.
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0 With integrated Bluetooth 4.0, PD985 not only supports audio transmission, but also allows programming via Bluetooth.
- Noise Cancellation and 3W Audio Output The output speaker with a maximum of 3 Watts and our new noise cancelling technology ensure clear and loud voice communication.
- IP68 Protection Comply with the highest dust and waterproof standards, to confront the harshest environments, the radio functions well after submersion under water 2 meters deep up to 4 hours.
- Smart Battery This feature makes it easier to monitor the battery status, such as battery life time and charging time. It reduces charging time dramatically.
- Micro SD Storage PD985 supports maximum 32GB Micro SD card, to record up to 576 hours digital/ analog audio.
The DIB-R5 outdoor expands the DIB-R5 family of TETRA2-/TEDS base stations about an outdoor vision for ACCESSNET-T IP radio systems. It guarantees a very cost efficient radio coverage.
Especially in harsh areas the users communication depends on a reliable system, therefore the DIB-R5 is a good choice. Comply with the high dust and waterproof standard IP65, the functions confront harshest environments by -30 to +55 °C.
Designed very small and space saving, the outdoor base station can be fixed e.g. on a wall, radio mast or in a tunnel. Furthermore, DIB-R5 distinguishes oneself by low power consumption wherefore it is possible to use it in areas with critical electrical power supply.