PMRExpo Announces 2020 Event Topics
PMRExpo, the leading annual secure communications event in Europe, announced the agenda for the Secure Communications Summit, that will take place from 24 to 26 November in Cologne Germany.
For this years' event, it is expected that some 230 national and international exhibitors are expected to present their products, services and innovations in the field of secure communication and professional mobile radio on a pure exhibition area of around 4,900 square meters.
The leading European trade fair for secure communications set a new record in 2019 of around 4,600 visitors from authorities and organizations with security tasks (BOS), industry, energy industry, passenger transport, logistics and specialist trade.
Secure Communication Summit
The Summit Secure Communication takes place during the three days of the fair, with changing daily focus topics:
November 24th Focus: Strategy & Innovation
- Mission-critical 5G - hype or reality?
- Correctly manage the transition from narrowband to broadband
- Mission Critical PLUG test - background and theory
November 25 | Focus: Users & Best Practice
- Mission-critical alerting - the perspective for self-sufficient narrowband networks
- Campus LTE / 5G solutions - theory and practice
- Causes and solutions for malfunctions and failures in digital radio
November 26 | Focus: Command & Control Centers
- Further development of digital radio BOS as part of network renewal
- Practical use of artificial intelligence in control centers
- Experience in coping with the corona crisis in the control center
At this year event visitors can put together their own visitor program as it is possible to buy a combination ticket or a single ticket for one of the three focus days of the Secure Communications Summit.
For those who are not 100% sure if they should visit the 2020 event, PMRExpo stated that with regard to the Covid-19 pandemic, the organiser EW Medien und Kongresse GmbH will implement all recommendations and guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO), the Robert Koch Institute and the health authorities. In close coordination with Koelnmesse, a comprehensive hygiene concept for protection against the Corona virus is also being developed.
Picture: Courtesy of PMRExpo