Mutualink Announces an Intelligent Communications Platform Offering Hyperconnected Interoperability
Mutualink, Inc., the leading technology provider for unified communications and interoperability, announced today the launch of LNK360™, an intelligent platform that establishes instant incident-based communications and drives unprecedented coordination for public safety. LNK360™ seamlessly bridges voice, video, IoT systems, and data communications into a single platform to improve situational awareness and coordinated, safer response- every day and in any emergency.
Mutualink is dedicated to serving the public safety mission and has seen significant growth as first responders turn to technology as a force multiplier. LNK360™ is released as part of a company growth and expansion strategy that aims to increase user adoption and improve customer experience. LNK360™ was born to meet the ever-evolving needs of public safety users by solving the most advanced interoperability challenges from cross-agency collaboration to cross-carrier communications.
LNK360™ empowers users with the freedom of choice when building their truly interoperable experience. Users have the freedom to unify all forms of communication, connect across any device, system, or application, so they can accelerate their response based on data-driven intelligence and real-time situational awareness.
Key Features include:
- LMR to LTE push-to-talk (PTT) integration (ROIP, P25 via ISSI)
- LMR to LMR radio interoperability
- PTT to PTT interoperability
- Secure, multimedia talkgroups include photo, video, and file sharing
- Real-time location tracking & mapping
- Cross-carrier and multi-agency communications available
- Cross-VMS, drone and robotic platform sharing
- Real-time sensor and IoT edge and network integration