DAMM TetraFlex® Dispatcher
With simplicity as the key for all products developed by DAMM, the TetraFlex® Dispatcher is exclusively tailored to the TetraFlex® Infrastructure system allowing you to be instantly up running with dispatcher functionalities.
With the TetraFlex® Dispatcher the operator can set-up and monitor any individual-, group- and broadcast calls and perform discrete and ambience listening. The TetraFlex® Dispatcher is able to handle the entire fleet of subscribers and monitor up to 32 voice streams at the same time with simultaneous voice and data messages.
User friendly interface
Dispatcher functionalities are easily accessed through the multi lingual user-friendly and intuitive graphical user interface, without needs of extensive training programs for operators.
The TetraFlex® Dispatcher offers GPS-based tracking of subscribers on maps providing the operator an easy overview of his fleet. Further the GPS function displays speed and direction of the GPS subscriber and provides GPS positioning history.
To ensure the constant reliability and control of critical communications, the TetraFlex® Dispatcher offers instant voice call status and history, instant display of infrastructure node alarms as well as DGNA history of individual subscribers and groups.
The TetraFlex® Dispatcher is installed directly on a separate PC and one or several dispatchers can operate from any convenient location connected to the TetraFlex® Infrastructure via the IP backbone.
- Simple and user friendly Windows based software dispatcher solution
- Fully integrated and authenticated communication
- Designed for efficient operation across world-wide industries
- Voice, SDS, GPS tracking, picture, file and video transfer supported
- Full subscriber register phone book access and editing possibility
- Pre-defined SDS buttons for status and text messages
- Talking party allows multiple dispatchers in same room