Bittium Showcases Secure Bittium Tough Mobile Smartphone and its New Multicontainer Feature at BAPCO and CCE 2019
With the secure workspaces, users can safely and easily handle confidential data of even multiple different organizations, as well as their personal data and applications, with the same Bittium Tough Mobile smartphone.
Bittium showcases the secure Bittium Tough Mobile smartphone and its new Multicontainer feature for enabling several secure container workspaces at the British APCO and Critical Communications Europe exhibition authorities in Coventry, United Kingdom, on March 12-13, 2019.
With the secure workspaces, users can safely and easily handle confidential data of even multiple different organizations, as well as their personal data and applications, with the same Bittium Tough Mobile smartphone. The connections, services and applications for each workspace are running and online simultaneously, and easily accessible by swiping sideways from the home screen.
Also showcased at the exhibition:
- Bittium Tough Mobile HybridX™, a solution that allows authorities to use both the Bittium Tough Mobile smartphone and a PMR device, and communicate with both LTE and PMR network users with the same device.
- Bittium SafeMove® Analytics, an advanced monitoring and reporting software module that helps authorities to monitor the quality of network connectivity and performance in critical communications. The Analytics tool gathers data of the factual service level experienced by the device fleet in order to improve the efficiency of the authorities.
- Bittium Secure Suite™, a device management and encryption software product that complements Bittium Tough Mobile smartphone with a scalable set of software services for remote management, remote attestation and securing the network connections of the device.
Bittium is represented also in three panel discussions at the event:
- In the “Standard commercial or specialised LTE devices? What will work for you?” panel discussion Mr. Jarno Majava, Director, Sales, will discuss the currently available LTE devices and their features for authority use.
- In “The next generation: what, why, when?” panel discussion Mr. Timo Piironen, Senior Manager, will discuss 5G technology and its future application to authority use.
- In the “Internet of Public Safety Things: critical connectivity” panel discussion Mr. Juha Eskelin, Head of Bittium SafeMove® information security solutions, will discuss how authorities can make use of IoT solutions.