BEC Technologies Announces LTE Advanced Solutions and Industry's First Outdoor 4G/LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot
BEC Technologies Inc., a leading developer and manufacturer of 4G/LTE wireless broadband networking solutions, is pleased to announce support of LTE Advanced across its LTE product portfolio and the Industry's first Outdoor 4G/LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot (BEC 6950)
LTE Advanced technology enablers Carrier Aggregation, Cat 6 UE support and higher-order MIMO continue the evolution of LTE towards higher peak data rates, lower latency and more capacity. Ultimately increasing network efficiency and creating a better end user experience.
"The demands for unfettered, high-bandwidth wireless access from consumers as well as enterprises continues to grow exponentially. Delivering LTE Advanced solutions will address those demands and strengthens our commitment to provide the latest technology & solutions that enable new business applications, services, revenue opportunities and unique platforms such as the BEC 6950," said D'Andre Ladson, Director of Product Marketing.
The BEC 6950 is the industry first 4G/LTE Outdoor Router with Carrier Grade Wireless Hotspot. The 6950 integrates LTE Advanced with high-speed dual-band 11AC Wave 2 wireless technology providing a secure, high performance mission-critical cellular connectivity to outside harsh environments for a variety of carrier applications such as Wi-Fi Hotspot, fixed wireless broadband, remote surveillance, and critical data backhaul, etc.
Other BEC 6950 product highlights include:
- Ubiquitous Cellular Connectivity with Global LTE Band support and Fallback for 3G/2G
- Wideband Multi-Element Adaptive LTE Antenna Design
- Multi-WAN with automatic failover for mission-critical operation
- Carrier-grade 802.11AC Wireless LAN with high gain MIMO
- IP-67 Hardened enclosure with industrial-grade components
- Supported by BEC's Cloud-Based device management platform to extend network visibility and control of devices remotely
Picture: BEC TEchnologies at last year CTIA