TCCA - The Critical Communication Association
The TCCA leads the global development and promotion of standardised critical communications solutions for professional users. The TCCA provides a forum for governments, regulators, manufacturers, operators, end-users – for any and every stakeholder in the critical communications sector – to discuss, debate, deliver and evolve the market for the benefit of all.
The TCCA influences key decision makers on the need for and benefits of open and competitive markets, and lobby for the spectrum required for critical communications to operate effectively.
The TCCA works closely with organisations responsible for the development of open standards relating to critical mobile communications, including ETSI and 3GPP.
Members of TCCA design, manufacture, build, implement, utilise, analyse, promote, develop and deploy critical communications worldwide.
- Significant discounts on exhibiting and attending TCCA’s Critical Communications series of events, and other TCCA-led events
- Access to knowledge and information
- All TCCA Members are invited to participate in the many influential Working Groups within the Association. T
- Applications Working Group
- Broadband Industry
- Critical Communications Broadband
- SCADA, Smart Grid and Telemetry Working Group
- Security and Fraud Prevention Group
- TETRA Industry
- Transportation Group
By participating in any of the above groups and having access to the Members only area of teh website of the TCCA, Members gain early access to new technical documents and participate in the Member Enquiry stages to express their views prior to publication.