DMR Association Gains Momentum and Adds 7 New Members
DMR (Digital Mobile Radio) technology - a fully public & open standard- is already supporting over three million users worldwide.
The DMR Association had a jump start in 2019. Already this year, the DMR Association, a global organization focused on helping to make DMR the most widely supported 21st-century Digital Mobile Radio standard for operation critical communications, added 7 new members.
New members are:
- Tranzcom SA as a new Category 2 member
- Orionet Pty Ltd (a previous Category 3 member) as a new Category 2 member
- DataHertz as a new Category 2 member
- TeamTalk (a previous Category 3 member) as a new Category 2 member
- Talco LR as a new Category 2 member
- Sigtech Wireless Technologies as a new Category 1 member
- JSC Concern Sozvezdie as a new Category 1 member
- DCI Solutions as a new Category 2 member
- GlobalView Systems Ltd as a new Category 2 member
The DMR Association was established in 2005 as the DMR-MOU Association to support ETSI during the DMR standardisation process, The membership is open to all organisations or individuals where DMR is a consistent part of their business or for those working to support the professional use of the DMR standard in other ways.
Picture: Courtesey of Graphic Identity