MOTOTRBO™ DP3000e Series
The DP3000e Series is a tough and compact ETSI DMR Standards compliant digital radio. Its small form factor makes it conveniently portable, with an efficient short antenna that won’t get in your way. It’s tested to military standards for extreme ruggedness and is rated IP68 for immunity against dust and water. It won’t let you down even in harsh environments. Two models are available: the DP3441e non-display model and the DP3661e that features a colour display and limited keypad.
Help protect staff with the DP3000e Series’ built-in safety features. The prominent orange emergency button summons help with one touch, using Transmit Interrupt to clear a channel when necessary. Staff working on their own can be remotely monitored with the Lone Worker function and the Man Down feature uses an integrated accelerometer to sense if the user has fallen and automatically call for assistance.
Integrated Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi® provide additional connectivity. Wirelessly connect to an earpiece or RSM and the radio can be kept out of sight, but not out of touch. Or update DP3000e Series over Wi-Fi to save time by sending updates to the entire fleet rather than re-programming one at a time with a physical connection. GPS and Bluetooth provide indoor and outdoor location-tracking capability to give total visibility of assets and personnel.
- Supports analogue signalling and digital DMR (Tier II and Tier III)
- VHF and UHF models
- Enhanced audio quality
- Intelligent Audio automatically adjusts volume
- Integrated accelerometer for optional Man Down
- Lone Worker helps protect staff working on their own
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Indoor location tracking
- Multi-constellation GNSS (GPS and GLONASS) for increased location accuracy
- Over-the-air software updates
- Waterproof and dustproof IP68
- Choice of display or plain models
- MOTOTRBO conventional, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus and Capacity Max
For more information, visit www.motorolasolutions.com/mototrbo