EENA Conference 2022
| Location||Palais des Congrès of Marseille Chanot|
| Website||Go to event website |
Every year, professionals from across the public safety field meet at the EENA Conference & Exhibition for 3 days packed of inspiring sessions, insightful presentations and innovative exhibitions.
In April 2022, we expect about 1000 participants from more than 50 countries, all with a desire to learn, share ideas and improve the safety of people.
Across three diverse tracks, we’ll be hearing from leading experts in the emergency field covering everything from Next Generation eCall and caller location, to public warning systems and upcoming legislation. We will showcase the most innovative products on the emergency services market, while our exhibition of more than 35 exhibitors will allow to meet and discuss with solutions providers… and even try first-hand some of the latest cutting-edge technology in our field.
The EENA Conference is a space for all our community to share knowledge, from emergency services professionals and researchers, to solution-providers, mobile network operators and EU institution representatives.
- Meet top international experts in the emergency services field;
- Network and partner with key European stakeholders;
- Get inspired by best practices awarded at European level;
- Learn about the newest technological solutions;
- Live the emergency call-centre experience ;
- Make friends and have a great time.