Innovation, Quality & Growth: Hytera Proves to be Ready for the Future
Into the future with Hytera – that was Hytera's motto at the PMRExpo 2017 in Cologne. The professional mobile radio experts presented new and innovative products for mission- critical communications.
The new LTE Multi-mode advanced radios proved to be the star attraction.
The new Multi-mode advanced radios from Hytera, which combine LTE broadband and narrowband (DMR or TETRA) into one device, were the center of attention for many visitors. Besides these novel, hybrid radios, various accessories and applications could be tried out as well.
"With our innovative, high-quality products and radio solutions, our reliability and our steadily growing company to back us up, we are ideally prepared for the future. We proved ourselves to be competent, fresh and friendly at the PMRExpo. That is Hytera," says Frank Pauer, Deputy CSO at Hytera Mobilfunk GmbH.
Hytera highlights at the PMRExpo
- Another highlight from the broadband communication area was the PTTconnect application, which brings real TETRA communication to every smartphone.
- With the DecryptAir®, as an addendum to the 8150 RF AirAnalyzer from the brand fjord-e-design, Hytera has introduced a new product for analyzing encrypted TETRA radio networks to the market.
- Hytera is on course for growth: For the first time, Hytera is presenting Sepura products and a Teltronic train radio solution at its own trade show stand.
- The DMR Trunking Cube is an especially powerful outdoor base station that supports up to eight carriers which can be connected when needed via a license.
- Another premiere took place at the PMRExpo with the "Hytera Application Corner": Hytera's application partners Meretec Technologies GmbH and RADACOM GmbH presented their new developments at their own trade show stand.
"We have had three successful exhibition days. We are incredibly proud and happy about the amazing vibe and the numerous visitors. We have had exciting conversations, met many interesting people, presented our latest products and PMR solutions to a knowledgeable audience and had a generally great time at the PMRExpo,"
says Matthias Klausing, CEO of Hytera Mobilfunk GmbH, clearly pleased with how the exhibition went.