Si500 Video Speaker Microphone
The Si500 Video Speaker Microphone (VSM) is an exceptionally smart, collaborative device that dramatically increases situational awareness, information gathering and evidence collection in the field. Part of the revolutionary Si Series, it delivers all the mission critical capabilities police, commanders and investigators want in a body worn camera.
Both body worn camera and remote speaker microphone in one, the Si500 combines voice communications with body worn video and still image capture. Sleek, rugged and feature-rich, Si500 is paving the way for convergence by reducing the number of the devices first responders wear in the field today.
Now you can capture and record events accurately, the moment they happen. Then have the real facts and footage to review, whenever you need them.
Motorola Digital Evidence Management provides a unified solution for organisations of all sizes to capture, store and manage video evidence, including associated metadata. The Si500 combined with the cost-effective storage solution, CommandCentral Vault, allows users to upload body worn video evidence, still images and voice recordings seamlessly over any secure WiFi connection.
- APX audio quality at 100+ phon
- 5 integrated microphones with Motorola’s exclusive Adaptive Audio Engine
- 210° articulating camera with optimized field-of-view and low-light performance
- Pre-buffering to capture events prior to recording
- Automatic recording with emergency button
- Video Preview Mode used as deterrent
- Wireless and wired radio connectivity
- Standard and high-capacity removable battery options
- IP67 and MIL-STD 810G rated durability
- Covert operation mode
- Wi-Fi® connectivity
- Manage and store evidence with Motorola CommandCentral Vault